Offering student loan assistance as an employee/member benefit
Student loans are a significant but often overlooked financial burden for millions of Americans.
The weight of student debt can stifle personal and professional growth, limiting opportunities and causing considerable stress.
Offering student loan assistance as an employee benefit can provide several advantages for both your employees and your company:
- Enhanced Employee Attraction and Retention: Top talents are more likely to be attracted to an employer that demonstrates an interest in their financial well-being.
- Employees’ Financial Stability: By potentially reducing student loan monthly payments substantially, your employees will experience a healthier financial situation by increasing their monthly cash flow.
- Tax Benefits: Some student loan assistance programs offer tax advantages for both employees and employers, making it a cost-effective benefit to implement.
Helping borrowers find the best program for their particular situation.
TSLHG’s mission is to equip your employees with a deep understanding of their student loan repayment choices with our comprehensive counseling and support services.
Our dedicated counselors offer complimentary one-on-one sessions to assess each employee’s unique financial situation and recommend the most suitable federal loan forgiveness program.
We take care of all the paperwork and processing required for enrollment in these programs, ensuring a hassle-free experience for your staff.
Your employees can join thousands who have received millions in forgiveness with our assistance.
What We Bring to the Table
- Highly qualified, State-Certified Loan Counselors and Default and Garnishment Specialists
- Income-driven repayment submissions and a thorough audit of detailed income documents and auth forms
- Online account set-up and maintenance
- Default, Active Wage Garnishment, and Tax-offset services (including rehabilitation with federal collection agencies and consolidations)
- Monitoring of your paperless inbox, real-time phone, and online updates.