According to the Department of Education, over 97% of Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) applications were denied in the last quarter of 2020.
The main reasons PSLF applications are denied:
- Incorrect qualifying payment count
- Missing information on the forgiveness application
- Ineligible loans that don’t qualify for PSLF
- Ineligible employers that don’t qualify for the program
These are all preventable mistakes that our expert counselors will help you avoid.
Why leave your forgiveness up to chance by submitting your own applications or relying on your servicer to properly guide you through this long and not-so-straightforward process? Our highly qualified Counselors will handle the hard part and will guide you through every step with your best interest in mind at all times.
What we will do for you:
- We will verify that your loans are eligible for PSLF and that you work for a qualified employer.
- We will submit your Employment Certification to your employer and servicer every year. Our experts will audit the documentation to ensure that all the required information is filled out correctly so that it will be approved the first time.
- We will keep track of your qualifying payments and properly submit your yearly Income-Driven Repayment re-certifications on time.
We will ensure that you stay on track to complete your forgiveness in the least amount of time and that you will receive the highest amount of forgiveness possible based on your situation. To find out more about how we can assist you with this very important financial matter, schedule a complimentary consultation with one of our highly trained Counselors